First question: Who remembers this one?
Second question: Was this not the weirdest show ever?
Codename: Kids Next Door
This was a show about a group of kids who spend most of their time in a huge treehouse that is oddly hidden from adults. They go by numbers 1-5 and fight the strangest villains. They all have very different personalities, but somehow come together to fight and defeat anyone that opposes them. They have a knack for inventing huge contraptions to help in their villain catching.
This show has a 7.2/10 on IMDb, with a rating of 96% of google users likes this TV show.It ran from 2002-2008 with 6 seasons.
Now the interesting stuff, there’s a conspiracy theory that the organization that the kids were apart of Kids Next Door, is all just one elaborate game that the kids are playing and we’re only seeing it as what the kids are pretending. For more information on this you can go to this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPG3Ri693eg
There’s even a KND Fandom guys – WITH ROLE PLAYING. You can see this by clicking this link and scrolling to the bottom: http://knd.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
OR if you want you can just go check out the KND computer games, because why not?
(I’m playing, you know, for research purposes.)
- Would you watch this show again as an adult?
- Depending on how bored I am, yes.
- With a rating system 1-10 (10 being the best) what would you rate this show now?
- I would rate this show at a 7 just for the fact that thinking back on the villains makes me laugh. Also the cheese episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZACgkTrmNo
- With a rating system 1-10 (10 being the best) what would you rate this show when you were a kid?
- I would say still a 6, because it was interesting and I did watch it. Enough to remember the show at least, but it wasn’t a favorite of mine.